Author Topic: Hello to everyone  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
Re: Hello to everyone
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2012, 12:45:15 »
 :wave: Hi and welcome from sunny Arizona.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2012, 15:03:12 »
Welcome from Oregon!

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2012, 18:55:12 »
have been doing the ebay thing, acquiring several 'job lots' to sort as well as trying to replace those bits which have been eaten by the vacuum cleaner over the years!
I have found Heather Patey's PlaymoDB a fantastic resource for tracking down sets and parts

Welcome, welcome. You sound just like me, and I'll second that comment about PlaymoDB. I have just spent the best part of two days up in the loft with the spares I ordered before Christmas and didn't have time to do anything with!!!   If you are wondering about the forum name, it's because I have a huge hidden stash of Playmobil in the loft (mostly job lots from EBay which used to have bits missing) of which my six year old son knows very little (he knows it's there, that's all!!!)

You'll find your passion for Playmobil becomes an out and out addiction now that you have joined Playmofriends. Have fun  :)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2012, 12:09:37 »
I have a huge hidden stash of Playmobil in the loft (mostly job lots from EBay which used to have bits missing) of which my six year old son knows very little (he knows it's there, that's all!!!)

Now I am sure your son has Playmobil he can get his hands on! We too have an attic room with playmobil in it and when from time to time I bring some down to sort one of my children invariably says "I never knew you could get Playmobil [dinosaurs/whales/badgers/whatever]". Bless 'em- its all they can do to keep their hands off some bits I'm half way through sorting!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2012, 22:03:40 »
Now I am sure your son has Playmobil he can get his hands on! We too have an attic room with playmobil in it and when from time to time I bring some down to sort one of my children invariably says "I never knew you could get Playmobil [dinosaurs/whales/badgers/whatever]". Bless 'em- its all they can do to keep their hands off some bits I'm half way through sorting!

And do you say, Now children, these are Daddy's Playmobil, so be careful ;).
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2012, 23:51:53 »
Hello and  :welcome: from Buenos Aires!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline QUINOA

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 00:14:31 »
Welcome to you!